Re: PostgreSQL Mailing Lists in Italian?

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Date: 2003-02-07 02:17:23
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Tom Lane wrote:

> Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch> writes:
> > Anybody knows relevant mailing lists for non-English speakers?
>
> Get Marc to start some. There already is (or was, I don't see it
> archived now) a pgsql-ayuda list for Spanish speakers. Can't see
> anything wrong with extending the principle to French, Italian,
> or anywhere else that there's sufficient demand.

As Tom says ... I don't know what happened to the pgsql-ayuda list, but we
do have a turkish one right now (pgsql-tr-genel) so am most willing to add
more language specific ones and adding appropriate archiving/searching for
it ...

For the language specific ones, since it would be impossible for me to
moderate it for spam, someone is going to need to volunteer to act as
moderator for that list, and deal with such approvals as required ...