Re: documentation improvements

From: Roberto Mello <rmello(at)cc(dot)usu(dot)edu>
To: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: documentation improvements
Date: 2003-02-03 19:31:53
Lists: pgsql-patches

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 01:32:22PM -0500, Neil Conway wrote:
> This patch includes more SGML markup fixes as well as a few minor
> additions to the docs.

Thanks a lot for these documentation improvements you've been sending.
Good documentation makes all the difference, so anything we do to improve
it is well worth the kudos.

-Roberto

--
+----| Roberto Mello - http://www.brasileiro.net/ |------+
+ Computer Science Graduate Student, Utah State University +