Re: donations?

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Holger Klawitter <lists(at)klawitter(dot)de>, "" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: donations?
Date: 2003-01-30 15:32:53
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Justin Clift wrote:

> Holger Klawitter wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > is there any infrastructure in place to make donations to the postgresql
> > project?
>
> Hi Holger,
>
> Sure. The standard approach most people take is to either buy items of
> interest from the PostgreSQL Online Store:
>
> http://store.pgsql.com
>
> Or make a direct donation through the PgSQL site:
>
> http://www.pgsql.com/contributors
>
> Is this the info you were looking for?

D'oh ... I just fixed a bug on the contributors page ... or, rather,
temporarily fixed it ... which is probably what Holger was having problems
with ...

I'm in the process of upgrading PgMarket to the latest version, and
cleaning up some problems with http://store.pgsql.com, including getting
it populated with pics, but I have gotten rid of the weights assigned to
products like the support contracts and contributions, so that you don't
"pay for shipping" *roll eyes*