Turkish Translation of Weekly PostgreSQL News

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)tr(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Turkish Translation of Weekly PostgreSQL News
Date: 2003-01-29 21:21:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi,

I've translated Robert Treat's weekly announcement and sent to Turkish mailing lists. Thanks t Robert for assitance.

http://listweb.bilkent.edu.tr/Linux/linux-programlama/2003/Jan/0101.html

Maybe we should translate it into more languages and send to our local mailing lists. ;)

Best regards,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
www.gunduz.org