Re: 7.3 LOCK TABLE problem

From: Chris Gamache <cgg007(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 7.3 LOCK TABLE problem
Date: 2003-01-27 21:04:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Sorry... wrote the code specifically for the email, and didn't run it through
the perl -c syntax checker. I was merely trying to get the general idea of the
process of the script. Consider "my $procid = $$;" in the code somewhere, and
for argument's sake, all the ;'s and {'s and }'s in the right places.

IMO, this isn't a perl problem unless the problem is an incompatiblity in the
"PgSQL" module with 7.3.1.

If I can reproduce this on a clean install of PostgreSQL, then what next?

CG