Re: Fw: configure error with krb5

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: kanchana <pkkanchana(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fw: configure error with krb5
Date: 2003-01-17 16:48:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Uh, you can look in config.log and see how it is looking for that
function. You can then modify configure to test a different way or
figure out a way so configure finds what it needs.

If you send over the part of config.log dealing with that test, it may
help.

Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us