NULL fields in inner join

From: Fernando Braga <fernando(at)vcnet(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: NULL fields in inner join
Date: 2003-01-15 17:57:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Guys,

If i run an INNER JOIN through odbc, all NULL fields are retrieved with
values (??!). And worse of that, when this occurs, the lines with NULL
fields comes three times.

Of course, when I do the SQL on the linux server, it comes correct

Have anybody experienced this behaviour ?

I've attached linux_server.txt and xp_client.jpg

--
[]'s,

Fernando Braga
VCNet Ltda.