From: "Christina" <christinadog(at)sina(dot)com>
To: psqlodbc <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2003-01-13 05:13:15
Lists: pgsql-odbc

hello!
I'm using your ODBC driver now, whose version is 7.2.5. But I find it's not a complete version to support ODBC 3.0. A lot of functions don't work well, such as SQLSetStmtAttr, SQLSetConnectAttr, SQLSetEnvAttr and etc.
I wonder when you will release the new version to support these functions? I'm waiting for your reply. Thanks a lot.
Please accept my best regards.

       Christina
christinadog(at)sina(dot)com

             2003-01-13