Re: Meeting Next Tuesday the 14th

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting Next Tuesday the 14th
Date: 2003-01-08 19:55:18
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

I we want a meeting place closer to BART (which would be good for many people)
we need to find one. I need some help on this. Our ideal location would be
either:

1) An inexpensive restaurant, which is quiet on Tuesday nights or has a
private dining room for large parties, or:

2) A tech company with offices downtown or SOMA near Market who can host us in
a large meeting room where we can order delivery.

For option 2, I have no ideas.

For option 1, I know several restaurants which are quiet and near BART but not
cheap; several which are cheap and quiet but not near BART, and and a few
which are cheap and near BART but not quiet.

Suggestions, please!

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions