GBorg feature requests

From: "Jeroen T(dot) Vermeulen" <jtv(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GBorg feature requests
Date: 2002-12-25 19:30:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

First off, happy holidays to all!

Next, can anyone tell me the proper channel for reporting bugs and
feature requests for GBorg itself? I've looked around, but I may have
missed something.

One feature I'd really like, is to have its automatic email notification
(for bug reports, status changes etc.) include the name of the project
in the subject line. That way I can tell procmail to sort the things
into their proper mailboxes.

Jeroen