Re: Using 7.1 driver with 7.3?

From: Mike Bridge <mike(at)bridgecanada(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Using 7.1 driver with 7.3?
Date: 2002-12-24 01:37:45
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Thanks to everyone who responded. It sounds like it's better
to do this the proper way and wait for a vendor fix rather
than try to push ahead and muddle through with a mismatched
driver.

I did try out the timestamp(0) solution, and that appears to
work, although I note that there is a slight format difference
(no timezone) when I do a "select now()", which makes me think
that there are probably other subtle differences lurking about.

Thanks!

-Mike

--
Mike Bridge <mike(at)bridgecanada(dot)com>