Bug #853: Software unavailable on any US mirror

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug #853: Software unavailable on any US mirror
Date: 2002-12-21 01:19:44
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Glenn Horton-Smith (gas(at)general(dot)krl(dot)caltech(dot)edu) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
Software unavailable on any US mirror

Long Description
This is not a bug with PostgreSQL as such, but a major annoyance in that it seems to be impossible to get the software at all at present. The "v7.3.1", "latest", and "old" directories are all empty on all mirrors I've checked since Wednesday. It's not clear how to report a problem with the mirrors, so I have resorted to this mechanism. Hope someone can vector this to the right place.

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report