Re: Big 7.4 items

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Patrick Macdonald <patrickm(at)redhat(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Big 7.4 items
Date: 2002-12-16 19:52:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Patrick Macdonald wrote:
> > OK, I just talked to Patrick on the phone, and he says Neil Conway is
> > working on merging the code into 7.3, and adding missing pieces like
> > logging table creation. So, it seems PITR is moving forward.
>
> Well, sort of. I stated that Neil was already working on merging the
> patch into the CVS tip. I also mentioned that there are missing
> pieces but have no idea if Neil is currently working on them.

Oh, OK. What I would like to do is find out what actually needs to be
done so we can get folks started on it. If we can get a 7.3 merge,
maybe we should get it into CVS and then list the items needing
attention and folks can submit patches to implement those.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us