Re: Welcome!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Welcome!
Date: 2002-12-04 22:04:08
Lists: sfpug

Ko,

> Now I live in Tokyo, Japan, but I planning to move to the Sillicon
> Valley within six months. So I interested in the sfpug.

Cool! What will you be doing in S.V.?

I hope that this doesn't mean that Techstyle is going off-line. Techstyle
has been a great pro-OS voice in Japan, and would be a real loss.

Don't hesitate to ask for re-location advice on this list ... I'm sure that
some people here can help.

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions