Welcome!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Welcome!
Date: 2002-12-04 19:44:38
Lists: sfpug

New Folks:

Welcome to the SF-PUG mailing list! We have about 6 new subscribers. I'm
Josh, an SF database consultant. Please introduce yourselves!

Our next meeting is going to be Wednesday, December 11th at 7pm in North
Berkeley. Dror will be hosting it at Zapatec.

Dror, we still need directions and food arrangements from you. Please?

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions