Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc

From: Joel Burton <joel(at)joelburton(dot)com>
To: Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: Joel Burton <joel(at)joelburton(dot)com>, justin(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc
Date: 2002-12-03 19:07:21
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 11:03:59AM -0800, Jeff Eckermann wrote:

> --- Joel Burton <joel(at)joelburton(dot)com> wrote:
> > Yep. I use Access very little nowadays (yipee!), so
> > I don't really have
> > much to add. I'd be happy to turn this over to
> > anyone who wants to clean
> > it up/add to it, etc.
> >

> (Crunching sound from biting of bullet)
> Ok Joel, will you donate your stuff to techdocs,
> assuming Justin is happy to host it? I would be
> willing to apply my limited knowledge to fleshing it
> out, and others could then easily do the same.

Sounds good. May you enjoy it.

You can simply download it from the joelburton.com/resources/pgaccess
location.

If I can explain anything in it (I wrote about 90% of it originally),
let me know.

- J.
--

Joel BURTON | joel(at)joelburton(dot)com | joelburton.com | aim: wjoelburton
Independent Knowledge Management Consultant