Spam messages

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: elein(at)varlena(dot)com, elein <elein(at)sbcglobal(dot)net>
Cc: elein(at)varlena(dot)com
Subject: Spam messages
Date: 2002-12-03 19:08:32
Lists: sfpug

Elein,

> Are you seeing these spam messages? We've had a few in
> the last week. Nothing overwhelming, though. Isn't our
> list set up to only allow members to post?

Only from one source ... I suspect that the other Spam messages which you are
seeing are direct to you, with forged FROM headers.

However, a spammer seems to have subscribed to the list; I will kick them off
as soon as I get caught up with my backlog of e-mail from vacation.

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions