Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/src Makefile.global.in makefiles/

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Bill(dot)Allie(at)mug(dot)org
Subject: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/src Makefile.global.in makefiles/
Date: 2002-11-29 01:58:00
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-patches

OK, feel free to revert it. It seems what Billie needs to do is a
reasonable thing, and I think you wanted to make it more generic rather
than port specific --- go ahead.

Billie, we will try to keep you on this as a CC so you can see how it
will be merged into the configure process.

Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us