Re: 7.35b doc bug?

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: elein(at)varlena(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 7.35b doc bug?
Date: 2002-11-27 17:02:03
Lists: pgsql-docs

This was corrected by Peter already:

revision 2.21
date: 2002/09/25 21:16:10; author: petere; state: Exp; lines: +141 -57
Enhance the description of user and database management. Reduce the
number of forward references in the admin guide.

You can see the new text at:

http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/manage-ag-config.html

Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us