REQUEST FOR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

From: "DR MAXWELL IBU" <max_ibu(at)accountant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: REQUEST FOR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
Date: 2002-11-22 12:07:58
Lists: pgsql-committers

Dear sir,
It is My humble Pleasure to write you this letter irrespective the fact that you do not know me.However i got your contact through you company's profile in you country's embassy here in Nigeria Division of trade,tourism and commerce,in my eanest search for a reliable and trustworthy individual or group that can handle a confidential business of this magnitude.
My name is DR.MAXWELL IBUa family lawyer to the late General sanni Abacha's Family,the former Nigerian Head of State.After his Dead the Government that succeded them recently the wife and other menbers of the family were banned from overseas travels and are currently held up in thiercountry home Kano state.Although some money in foreign currencies were recovered from thier Apartment in thier attempt to move some Boxes containing foreign currency Totalling US45$M United states Dollars to a security company in LONDON for safe keeping. The money in question US45$M United state dollars has Already satated in a security vault in LONDON and if you agree to asist us to clear the consignment,we will go ahead to present you as the beneficiary of the funds,you will be entitled to 30% of the total amount.in this case you will travel to LONDON to claim these boxes.then the money will be in your custody for Investment in you country.the security company has spoken t
o Mrs.Abacha to come and claim her luggages in their custody.
NOTE:there is no risk involve in this transaction as i am invilve as thier trusted confidant.Therefore if you should be intrested in this business,keep it as top SECREET and be prepred to do more lucrative business with us.and also send you contact Address and telephone and fax number for easy communication.
I await for your urgent response. Best regards,
DR.MEXWELL IBU