Problem

From: Vinni <vinni_(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem
Date: 2002-11-22 02:02:47
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I problem, in my application storage word with accent example "descripcin" and view "descripci?n". I use servlet and connection jdbc.

Anytimes in bd have word with accent "correccin" but read servlet view "correcci?n"

Use linux 7.3, and postgres this version.

After funtion ok in linux 7.1 and this version, i not understand the problem.

Is linux ? is postgres ? is java-servlets?

Thanks..

sorry for my english