Re: initdb hangs

From: Richard Pais <chris_pais(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Andy Lowe <andyl(at)dmetrix(dot)com>, pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: initdb hangs
Date: 2002-11-15 00:50:52
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Thanks Andy. Installing cygipc 1.09 fixed the problem, though I wonder if I am missing out on anything critical from 1.11.

Andy Lowe <andyl(at)dmetrix(dot)com> wrote:I ran into the same problem last night on an XP Pro box. I was using version 1.11 of cygipc. Going back to version 1.09 fixed the problem. I haven't had a chance to try with 1.13 yet. Anyone else seen this? Andy-----Original Message-----