Re: [ODBC] ODBC Unix distro building woes

From: Jess Regal <jess_regal(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [ODBC] ODBC Unix distro building woes
Date: 2002-11-12 14:47:53
Lists: pgsql-cygwin pgsql-odbc

Yesterday, I was having trouble building anything
short of a hello.c, and I was getting similar
"undefined symbol WinMain(at)16" errors. After hours of
fiddling, I finally ran the cygwin setup and figured
out that, at some point, I had unwittingly upgraded to
binutils-20021107-1. There was a second release
available, binutils-20021107-2, which I promptly
updated, along with some other packages. My problems
magically disappeared. I wish I could be more
specific, but I don't think it's going to happen.
Based on file dates, I believe I updated the following
packages:
binutils
gcc
login

I don't know how helpful this information will be, but
I figured I would try.

-Jess