Fwd: RE: Tommorrow's meeting -RSVP please

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: RE: Tommorrow's meeting -RSVP please
Date: 2002-11-12 00:21:44
Lists: sfpug

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: RE: [sfpug] Tommorrow's meeting -RSVP please
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:34:12 -0800
From: "Ken Leong" <kleong(at)qwest(dot)net>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com

Hi, Josh,

My name is Ken Leong, an experienced technical person in the IT industry.

I am very interested in PostgeSQL and in participating in the group.
Unfortunately, I am attending a Nova-sponsored course 7 evenings a week to
10:00PM until the middle of next year. As a result, I can only participate
via email or the Web. I'll continue to monitor the email.

Looking forward to meet the group sometimes in the future.

Thanks!

// Ken