Re: Win32 port

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Steve Howe <howe(at)carcass(dot)dhs(dot)org>, Katie Ward <kward(at)peerdirect(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Win32 port
Date: 2002-11-08 16:09:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

I may as well give you my logic on this: I don't like waiting for a
feature unless there is a promised deliver date. Now that we have that,
I am fine waiting.

I hope I didn't sound too unappreciative of the great contribution
PeerDirect is going to make by donating the Win32 port. It will be a
great leap forward for PostgreSQL by increasing our user base.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us