Re: OT: mailing list delays

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2002-11-07 17:40:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Postings by those note on the lists (ie. reading through newsgroups) get
put into a queue to be moderated ... today, I went through ~400 messages,
of which <100 were legit (non spam) postings ... when I came in on Monday,
there were >1000 messages to weed through ...

I try to go through it daily during the week, but there are days where it
just isn't possible, so it gets delayed a day or three ...