jdbc problem

From: Lee Tuck <tuckkhai(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: jdbc problem
Date: 2002-11-07 04:37:37
Lists: pgsql-general

hi,
i wrote a program to connect to the postgresql
database using the jdbc driver provided by the cygwin
installer. I manage to connect to the postgresql
server but i faced the below problem when i close my
program.
DEBUG: pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection
DEBUG: pq_recvbuf:recv() failed: connection reset by
peer
after a few time upon the connection on and off of my
program, the below problems occured:
connection startup failed <fork failed>: Resource
temporarily unavailable
i tried my program using the mysql but the above
problems doesn't seem to occur.
Please help..
Thanks in advance
Regards,