Translation - URGENTE...PROBLEMA CON PGADMIN

From: rob <robl(at)telus(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Translation - URGENTE...PROBLEMA CON PGADMIN
Date: 2002-11-04 15:36:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

This translation should serve:
=========

> El problema que tengo es que hace unos días cada vez que quiero crear una
tabla en mi base de datos, me sale un error que me impide hacerlo.. Este
error dice:

The problem I have is that - since a few days - every time that I want to
create a table in my database, I'm given an error that stops me from doing
it. The error says:

An error has occured in pgAdminII:frmTable.Initialise:
Number:35603
Description : Invalid key

> Quisiera saber cómo solucionar mi problema. La verdad que agradecería
cualquier ayuda de manera urgente..

(Does someone??) know how to solve my problem. I'd really be grateful for
some prompt help.

Muchas Gracias
=========

Snr Pacora: Necesitamos mas de informacion de su problema. Se puede
utilizar la corredra(?) Full Debug - y crea el error otra vez?

Can you recreate the error with logging switched to Full Debug (under
Tools -> Options) and send the logfiles please?

Que es su maniera de crear este tabla? Me parece que es la valor por la
llave(?) - Invalid key.

How are you creating this table? It seems to me that it is the value of the
key...

Regards
Rob Lauriston