Re: PG, Crystal Reports, Stored Procedures and User Defined

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pri(at)chu(dot)com(dot)au
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PG, Crystal Reports, Stored Procedures and User Defined
Date: 2002-11-02 00:18:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

7.3beta has much more powerful stored procedures. Basically, you can
put function names in the FROM clause of a SELECT. I recommend you try
that and then let us know exactly what is failing with Crystal Reports.
It may be just a syntax issue, or something more major.

Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us