Re: First meeting?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Sean Chittenden <sean(at)chittenden(dot)org>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: First meeting?
Date: 2002-10-28 19:20:02
Lists: sfpug

Sean,

Can you re-do the below as 1-2-3-4 priorities? (look at previous respondees
as a guide).

Unfortunately, I'm not sure that it's possible to find any place that is
easily accessable to both South Bay+freeway and SF/EB+BART. I was also
under the impression that a Silicon Valley PostgreSQL User's Group existed.
Am I wrong?

-Josh

--
-Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
Complete information technology josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
and data management solutions (415) 565-7293
for law firms, small businesses fax 621-2533