Re: DRAFT: v7.3 Release Announcement

From: "Derek Barrett" <derekbarrett(at)graffiti(dot)net>
To: geoff(at)pgsql(dot)com, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: DRAFT: v7.3 Release Announcement
Date: 2002-10-27 17:37:33
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Nice job on that one Marc, looks great, I especially liked the
testimonials.

Only thing I found confusing were the paths to the software,
a layman might not understand them. I am guessing maybe these are to
be filled in later? Maybe instead of /pub/source/v7.3, could be:

http://www.postgresql.org/pub/source/v7.3

"Source for this release is available on all mirrors under:
/pub/source/v7.3

A complete list of changes in v7.3 can be found in the
HISTORY file, included with the release, or available from all ftp mirrors as:
/pub/README.v7_3"

Keep up the good work!