Re: Anybody here?

From: elein <elein(at)sbcglobal(dot)net>
To: Shane McChesney <shane(at)wesearchis(dot)com>, <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: elein(at)norcov(dot)com
Subject: Re: Anybody here?
Date: 2002-10-22 23:58:09
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I like the idea of a 'zine. That would be great.

Something I had been thinking about recently was a "column" of sorts with
items from pgsql-general. That list is too big to follow closely, but it is full of
useful tidbits. I could write such a column or perhaps several of us could work
together to produce such a column. It would be easier with several people since
we are all working on our own projects as well.

elein(at)norcov(dot)com