Re: Table spaces again [was Re: Threaded Sorting]

From: "Jim Buttafuoco" <jim(at)contactbda(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, hs(at)cybertec(dot)at, shridhar_daithankar(at)persistent(dot)co(dot)in, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Table spaces again [was Re: Threaded Sorting]
Date: 2002-10-07 15:29:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Is this NOT what I have been after for many months now. I dropped the tablespace/location idea before 7.2 because that
didn't seem to be any interest. Please see my past email's for the SQL commands and on disk directory layout I have
proposed. I have a working 7.2 system with tablespaces/locations (what ever you want to call them, I like locations
because tablespace are an Oracle thing). I would like to get this code ported into 7.4.

Jim