Re: Advice: Where could I be of help?

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Curtis Faith <curtis(at)galtair(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Advice: Where could I be of help?
Date: 2002-10-02 21:27:55
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

I would read the developers corner stuff, the developers FAQ, pick a
TODO item, and try a patch. It's that simple. Feel free to contact me
for specific advice. I am on chat at:

AIM bmomjian
ICQ 151255111
Yahoo bmomjian
MSN root(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us
IRC #postgresql vis efnet

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us