need help

From: muhammad suhail <suhail_pk1(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: need help
Date: 2002-10-01 15:56:55
Lists: pgsql-bugs

i have installed cygwin with posgresql 7.2.1-2 on windows 2000 ..with the user name muhammad .

after that i have installed pgODBC AND Pgadmin2 ..

i have initilaized new data base(testdb1) and then run postmaster it gives me very stange error ..please find the attachment ..

yesterday it was working properly ..today morning i have changed some pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf file parameters...

i have already done new intallation but it is still giving me same problem

plz write me what could be the problem

suhail

may you live long