Can't install DBD

From: Nils <ayni(at)nm(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can't install DBD
Date: 2002-09-21 15:10:57
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hello boys.
Excuse me for wasting your time asking you for a little help.
I've installed (successfuly as I suppose) Postgres7.2.2 and smiled when everything work.
But when I wanted to install DBD-Pg-1.13 look what I took:

{
# perl Makefile.PL
Configuring Pg
Remember to actually read the README file !
please set environment variables POSTGRES_INCLUDE and POSTGRES_LIB !
}

I don't know how to set environment variables POSTGRES_INCLUDE and POSTGRES_LIB
how can I do that ?

www.newmail.ru -- Новая Почта: все по новому.