CVsup file

From: GB Clark <postgres(at)vsservices(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CVsup file
Date: 2002-09-18 08:41:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

Does anyone have a CURRENT cvsup file for 7.3?

I tried to follow the link on the developer website and it comes up 404.

I've got one for 7.2-STABLE, but it is old and does not include the
stuff that was broken out.

BTW, I've install the 7.3-BETA, and so far everything is working the way it should
on FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE.

Thanks!

GB

--
GB Clark II | Roaming FreeBSD Admin
gclarkii(at)VSServices(dot)COM | General Geek