Re: PostgreSQL+ (Beta) and Active Server Pages with @TRANSACTION=REQUIRED

From: Chris Gamache <cgg007(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL+ (Beta) and Active Server Pages with @TRANSACTION=REQUIRED
Date: 2002-09-12 16:44:41
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Perhaps, but the MS Access ODBC Driver would run in an MTS transaction, even
though there is no transaction support in access.

I use ODBC like I drive my car. I put in the key, turn it, and it just works.
What could I do to get under the hood and find out what this mysterious "Set"
thing might require to function properly?

I don't care to even have the PostgreSQL transaction auto-roll-back when the
MTS Transaction fails. I need the transaction support for the larger operation
of which the database transactions are a small part.

CG