Re: Mailing lists archive search

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Manfred Koizar <mkoi-pg(at)aon(dot)at>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2002-09-12 19:22:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Okay, still have one issue to work out, but check them out now ... ignore
the 'thread.php' and 'index.php' entries, as I'm working on getting rid of
those altogether, but the syntax isn't working as expected ...

but, if you look at the 'actual messages' in the results, they go
something like:

1.JDBC test suite patch [1359020032]
I tried sending the email to jdbc and patches on the 17th but it didn't get through. I'm attempting again.. The attached patch is my first run-through of the JDBC test suite. A summary of changes: . removal of the tablename property from build.xml . additi...

* http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2001-09/msg00276.php (text/html) undefined, 77786 bytes

Still not perfect, but hopefully its considered alot better then what was
there before?