Re:

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Oliver Elphick <olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re:
Date: 2002-09-11 23:53:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

OK, I am going to add these items to the open items list because I am
having trouble keeping track of all the compatibility changes for
pg_dump.

I have:

opaque language handler no longer recognized

What else is there?

Do cast problems related to pg_dump loading or to working with the data
after the load? Is it casts in user functions?

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us