Re: 7.3beta and ecpg

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hacker <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 7.3beta and ecpg
Date: 2002-09-11 04:10:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I think we should stop playing around with ecpg. Let's get the beta
bison on postgresql.org and package the proper ecpg version for
7.3beta2. If we don't, we are going to get zero testing for 7.3 final.

Marc?

We will not find out if there are problems with the bison beta until we
ship it as part of beta and I don't think we have to be scared of just
because it is beta.

Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us