From: ljguo_1234 <ljguo_1234(at)sina(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2002-09-04 10:50:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello, Mr. Tom Lane
I am a chinese student studied in Harbin institute of technology. I want join to PostgreSQL Global Development Group and I want work on the planner/optimizer. I have been reading the source code for 2 months. There many data strucutres I can't understand. Can you tell me what document I must read first. If you have documents about planner/optimizer of PostgreSQL, send me please.
a doctor student English name is Mohan. Chinese name is Guo long jiang.
Thank you very much! 04/09/2002

(http://mail.sina.com.cn)
(http://classad.sina.com.cn/2shou/)
(http://sms.sina.com.cn/cgi-bin/sms/smspic.cgi)

  • Re: at 2002-09-04 16:55:38 from Bruce Momjian