From: ozgur avci <avciozgur(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2002-08-17 21:50:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I tried to connect to postgre sql database by an odbc driver and a odbc-jdbc bridge driver in Visual Cafe (Java development environment) however take the error cannot find the driver. Do you have any idea about it ??

I want to try connecting only by jdbc driver. I downloaded the pgjdbc2.jar file how can I unjar it I cannot manage.

thanx......