Inquiry From Form [pgsql]

From: Chad <Chadalehman(at)pgsql(dot)com>
To: info(at)pgsql(dot)com
Subject: Inquiry From Form [pgsql]
Date: 2002-08-16 13:48:35
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I am having trouble building the JDBC Driver for PostgreSQL? FOr some reason the code keeps giving me errors when I run ant? The errors are that two variables are not declared, the major and the minor in the Driver.java file. Is there something that I should be doing different? By the way, this is with the 7.2.1 distro and building on a Windows 2000 platform. Thank you for your help.

Chad