Re: increasing FUNC_MAX_ARGS insufficient?

From: Gregory Seidman <gss+pg(at)cs(dot)brown(dot)edu>
Subject: Re: increasing FUNC_MAX_ARGS insufficient?
Date: 2002-08-08 17:09:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Tom Lane sez:
} Gregory Seidman <gss+pg(at)cs(dot)brown(dot)edu> writes:
} > I followed Neil Conway's helpful instructions on changing FUNC_MAX_ARGS:
} > 1. change FUNC_MAX_ARGS in src/include/pg_config.h
}
} Er ... I trust what you changed was actually the INDEX_MAX_KEYS line?
}
} /*
} * Maximum number of columns in an index and maximum number of arguments
} * to a function. They must be the same value.
} ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
} */
} #define INDEX_MAX_KEYS 16
} #define FUNC_MAX_ARGS INDEX_MAX_KEYS

Framitz! Nope, I'm an idiot. When there are comments in the code, I really
need to read them. This would be the second time in as many days that I've
asked a question answered by that very block of comments. Thanks for your
help! It all works properly now.

} Other than that, your procedure sounds dead-on ...
} regards, tom lane
--Greg