UDFs, table functions, returning rows

From: Vasco Amaral <vasco(dot)amaral(at)cern(dot)ch>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: UDFs, table functions, returning rows
Date: 2002-07-27 13:44:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi everyone,

I've posted already this message in the pgsql-novice but I got no reply.

I'm trying to find some information/examples on how to build C/C++ UDF's
for PostgreSQL, and I'm probably not looking in the right places...

In fact, I need some descriptions on how to build a Table function that gets a
row and returns a new resulting row. Some information on the data structures
to deal with etc...

Does anyone can help me?

regards,
Vasco