Re: Two Index Questions

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Two Index Questions
Date: 2002-07-19 18:58:20
Lists: pgsql-sql

Tom, Bruce, Bruno

> Don't tell me you haven't seen that discussed many times before :-(

Actually, I'll have to admint to not having read the relevant discussions.
Honestly, on this list I usually only answer the questions I asked or the
questions I'm going to respond to. Short-sighted, but I can't keep up
otherwise.

The explanation certainly makes sense. It just goes against the grain for me
to use a non-SQL standard structure in major parts of my database schema.
But I'll learn to live with it.

--
-Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
Complete information technology josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
and data management solutions (415) 565-7293
for law firms, small businesses fax 621-2533