Re: Database Diagrams.

From: Ludwig Lim <lud_nowhere_man(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: geoff(at)metalogicplc(dot)com
Cc: Postgresql <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Database Diagrams.
Date: 2002-07-18 07:57:40
Lists: pgsql-admin

--- Geoff <geoff(at)metalogicplc(dot)com> wrote:
> Sorry if this is a question that has been answered
> in some form or another,
> but I need to know if there is a toold of some
> description that will help me
> get a diagram of my 7.2.1 database with the
> relationships.
-- There is a tool call ERWin (by Platinum
software).You can draw you ER Diagram and the program
will automatically generate the schema based on the ER
diagram you draw. This software is not open source and
is not free.

-- I think there are free/open source alternatives.
Try searching under the category "CASE tool", "ER
diagram", etc.

-- ludwig