bytea on windows perl client

From: James Orr <james(at)lrgmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: bytea on windows perl client
Date: 2002-07-17 16:01:25
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

I have some code which runs fine on linux. It simply pulls a png from a bytea
column and displays it.

Now I need to get it running on windows. We have installed ActiveState perl
with the DBI module and downloaded and installed the DBD-Pg binary.
Connections to the database are working fine, but the png file is getting
corrupted.

Anybody know the work-around?

- James