CREATE DB --> How create virgin db??

From: "Elsa LARREUR" <elsalarreur(at)ifrance(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: CREATE DB --> How create virgin db??
Date: 2002-07-12 12:27:36
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

I have a basic problem. I'm currently using the native binaries for win
NT4 (postgresql-7_2_1) download there :
http://download.desk.ne.jp/win/2/00026/5337.html

I have to create 3 databases, and when I add table in one, the created
table is copied is the two other databases AND in template0. How can I
avoid it???

Thx

Elsa